The Cozy Mommy is compliant with The GDPR (EU) 2016/679.
What does this mean?
We are transparent about our tracking methods and how your personal data is used. Also, you are free to check how we use your personal information.
At thecozymommy.com, we collect:
- Your full names.
- Your contact details (Email address & phone number).
- Your physical address.
- Information on the browser and devise you use to navigate our website.
- Pages you visit at the website.
- Referral sites you used to find our website.
It’s important for us to have your contact and physical details, so that we can process your orders, and so that they are delivered to the right address.
The details of browsing equipment you use and your behavior on-site, is collected to enable us make the store more user-friendly, while personalizing our services for you (for example, if we realize a high bounce rate of visitors using mobile phones, we will do some optimization for mobile users).
Thecozymommy.com works with third party companies to help provide the best service for you. These third parties have access to some of the personal details you give us (your full name, contact details and physical address). They have limited access to your data. They have access to some of it in order to perform the duties we’re obligated to you.
Here are the third party sites and data they have access to:
- Our payment service providers use your full name and credit card number, to verify the payments you make for our products.
- Our suppliers use the data of the order you place, to assemble the correct package for you.
- Our shipping services use your full name and physical address to ensure product is sent to the right address.
- Our email service uses your full name and email address to send you emails you have subscribed to.
If you disagree with these terms, please feel free to leave thecozymommy.com.
You can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to ask:
- Us to send you a copy of the personal data we have collected from you.
- For deletion of your personal data from our system.
- To withdraw your consent about giving us your personal data.
The security of your personal data is assured even as we keep and use it.
Your cooperation is appreciated!